- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
When you visit our website, we may collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) from you, including your name, e-mail address, billing address, phone number, and credit card information. For example, we collect PII when you make a purchase from us. Other examples of when we collect PII are when you:
- Complete a survey
- Register for a promotion, contest or sweepstakes
- Make a purchase from our online store
- Send us an e-mail message or complete an inquiry form to receive additional information
- Participate in an online forum or community
We also may collect certain information through automated means, such as:
- Information about your device and device capabilities
- Information about your device operating system
- IP address
- Browser type
- Browser identifier
- Referring URL
We use various Internet technologies which help us to manage the operations of our website and track usage behavior so that we can tailor information and advertisements to make your visits more enjoyable and meaningful. These Internet technologies include:
- IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer by the internet service provider whenever the computer is connected to the Internet. Web servers, the computers that deliver web pages, automatically identify a computer by its IP address, and when a page is requested from a website, its servers log the IP address of the computer requesting the page.
- Cookies: Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.